Yes you can help ensure GTK survives and thrives through all kinds of weather! As a co-op member, you’ll get:
- Unlimited use of the co-op space! It’s there for you!
- Free access to Workshops and Master Classes
- The GTK Monthly Email Newsletter
- The GTK Quarterly Zine showcasing the latest and greatest local writers
- The ability to participate in book purchasing
- An “all books for $1 day of your own every month!
Most importantly, you can ensure that GTK stays open and available for the entire community. Co-op Memberships are key to ensuring that events will continue to be free and open to the public.
GET YOUR MEMBERSHIP HERE: http://acao.github.io/guidetokulchur-memberships/
CLICK ON IMAGE FOR FACEBOOK PAGE
The Midwestern Artisan Collective TimeBank was started in January 2012 with three main goals:
1) Strengthen the fabric of our creative community in the Midwestern United States.
2) Serve people and give them a means to serve.
3) Establish new relationships and meet the real needs of our community members.
We recognize that each person has talents to share, and that the overall community is strengthened when neighbors help one another. For every hour that you help meet the needs of another member, you earn a time credit for the exchange. This time credit can then be redeemed for services from others in our TimeBank.
Signing up is easy. Click on “NEW ACCOUNT” and fill out the information to start time banking. If you have any questions, you can click on the help menus or send us an e-mail and we can help you get started. Also, send us an e-mail when you sign up so we can make sure you are logged onto the Midwestern Artisan Collective TimeBank.
SIGN UP HERE: http://mac.timebanks.org